I offer comprehensive personality assessments within a 2 hour session. I strive to make my personality assessments fun, exciting, and full of valuable information that you can use to discover who you truly are. I administer the True Colors Personality Test and I use your results as the foundation for our conversation, along with using my expertise in identifying your true personality traits. I will encourage you to audio record the session so that you can bring your personality assessment results home with you so you can refer back to them whenever you need to.
The following are some of the questions that I will be able to help answer for you during your assessment:
- What type of general personality do I have?
- Am I an introvert, an extrovert, or an ambivert?
- What are my relative strengths and weaknesses as a person?
- What personality types am I compatible with for friendships and romantic relationships?
- What jobs and/or career choices are best for me?
- How can I change my behavior or personality to best help improve my mental health?
- What approach works best for me for solving problems?
- What hobbies, activities, or life passions should I engage in that would further enhance my true personality?
- How can I best show my genuine self to others?
The personality assessment fee is $300.00. If you have any questions about my personality assessments, please feel free to contact me.